2010年4月26日月曜日

自己紹介

My name is Nana Chikui.I'm nineteen year's old.My birthday is january 12.I'm from Fukuoka.I belong to Sanpo circle.This circle takes a walk three times a year.We also go out to sing Karaoke ,bowl and drink.

My favorite food is pizza and pasta.Also I dislike carrots and green peas etc... My hobby is exercise.So I played softball and tennis from elementary school to high school.I enjoyed with my friend when I played them.Also I like listenning to music.When I am free,I always listenning to music.My favorite artist is Kana Nishino.Because her song is very good.

My family is made up of my father,mother,brother and sisiter.Now I live alone in Hotakubo.It is very hard for me to live alone. But I can study various things.Now I think that I try to cooking various things.Please tell me if there are good and simple cookings.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks, but this is a little short.

    I'll give you my corrections on what you have written so far in class.

    返信削除